Friday, June 5, 2009

Smile for the cops



Maybe you saw today's lead story that Jimmy Don King, an agent for John Langford, turned himself in to authorities for what is alleged as an illegal securities investment operation that bilked hundreds of clients out of as much as $4 million.

We also ran King's and Langford's mug shots, which I assume was taken upon their arrest. To me, they just look like shady characters. The judicial system will eventually determine if they actually are.

Maybe it's just a pride thing with me, but I have always vowed that if I'm ever arrested, I'm going to do my best to put on a good face. I've heard that's not encouraged, but what are they going to do, put me in jail?

I vow to have a nice warm smile that says, "How can this guy be guilty?" Look, it may not be Glamour Shots, but it will be a step up from my driver's license photo.

No comments: