Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello, it's virtual girl

Here I was, minding my own business on a Wednesday and going through e-mails as part of the daily routine. Much of it is junk, and based on the slugline, those I know to be get a quick delete.

But this one was slugged "Public Service Announcement." You never know when a column idea will be lurking behind a bland-sounding e-mail, so I clicked it on.

Helloooo! Some public service announcement. First there's a Victoria's Secret-looking model doing some, well, let's say some aerobics followed by this lead paragraph:

"Have you ever found yourself sitting at your computer staring into nowhere and daydreaming that some fantasy babe would just show up and strip off her clothes for you? Well, there's really no need to daydream anymore, because Virtua Girl HD has made this a reality. You're probably a bit confused at the moment, so let me get into the details of what the site is all about."

I didn't really read the details other than the fact some fantasy babe will pop onto your computer every 30 minutes or so for a little private dance.

Something about remaining employed here compelled me to say "thanks, but no thanks" to Virtua Girl.

No comments: